Saturday 15 November 2014

Turn off Find My Iphone app

a vulnerability has been discovered in Apple’s iOS 7 mobile operating
system that allows anyone to disable Find My iPhone without
authorisation. 
Bradley Williams has shown off the bug on Youtube in a video clip, in
which he was successfully able to switch off Apple’s Find My iPhone app
without having to enter a password. Williams said, “MAJOR Security flaw in Find My iPhone iCloud Lock
BYPASS. Activation Lock Bypass.
 This video is to show a security flaw in
Apple’s find my iphone feature so Apple can fix this. I tried to contact
Apple and nobody has responded.” The bypass, which reportedly can be easily replicated on any iPhone
running iOS 7.0.4 or higher, is rather simple to carry out, too. As demonstrated in the video below, you simply need to navigate to
iCloud settings, select your account, change the password to an incorrect
one and press Done, Tap OK followed by Cancel, reselect your account and
empty the description field and then tap Done. After you perform these
steps Find My iPhone will be disabled without the need to enter a password
– the correct one, that is. See the below link to the video: 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHCU3RZcYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADD THE FACEBOOK WIDGET CODE HERE