Tuesday 30 December 2014

UltraVPN - A Free VPN

UltraVPN is a simple user interface to connect or disconnect to our VPN servers.

To use UltraVPN, you need to right click on a traybar icon (on the bottom right of your screen) that looks like a computer with a red screen. After right clicking on it, choose "connect".

It can be used by any individual who simply wants to protect his privacy, either on a LAN or a public hotspot.

Features:
You can connect or log in into MSN if it's blocked.
For use VoIP software like Skype if it's blocked.
UltraVPN protect your email and browsing privacy.

How can you download UltraVPN?
Download the software client and create account. You are now able to connect to the VPN.

Video Tutorial:

2 comments:

  1. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. vpn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project.
    farmacia online bitcoin espaƱa

    ReplyDelete

ADD THE FACEBOOK WIDGET CODE HERE